Whitleigh Community Trust
Whitleigh Community Trust has a new and exciting job opportunity to develop services in Whitleigh.
Admin and communications post @ 12 hrs per week
Behind every strong organisation is good communication and administration. Whitleigh Big Local is now in a position to appoint someone who has excellent communication skills, who can promote what we do and make sure all our social media, press reports, webpages, blogs, tweets etc. are up to date and targeted well.
About us : Whitleigh Community Trust is a Charity working alongside Whitleigh Big Local.
We are a community led organisation and Our aim is to:
- Bring positive improvements to the neighbourhood of Whitleigh that will increase the quality of life for residents.
- Help to improve the health and well-being of the community, through supporting their growing confidence and encouraging residents to do things for themselves.
About you: You will need to be passionate about the community of Whitleigh.
- Have an ability to develop positive relationships with community members and colleagues.
- Have a can-do attitude with lots of ideas.
- Be empathetic and caring
- Have a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Be able to work occasional weekends and evenings.
Closing Date 16th April – Interviews on 30th April
For more information and an application pack please visit the Whitleigh Big Local website or you can contact: Pippa on email@example.com or telephone 07725868807